• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

He's Back!

Xuhaib

International Coach

The legend makes his umpteenth return. Smalishah you are based in Lahore can you go and shoot his father in law so that we never have to bear with this bastard ever again, can't wait to see those elegant thick out side edges to 2nd slip.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
and Zuhaib why the hell did you have to plaster his photograph here??? You are such a sadist :ph34r:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol, saw him scoring a quick 40 out here on the weekend. Was the only international batsmen to score runs, guys like Pomersbach got owned.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
See my Location :p

What may interest you is that Akhtar was there as well, and boy is he unfit. He's got moobs and a pot belly atm, was bowling slower than most of the other singaporean pace bowlers, which is terrible considering it's not that long ago he played an international game

Last edited:

salman85

International Debutant
Shoaib's fitness was always pretty poor.He did have the ability to get back in great shape when he wanted to though.Now he's obviously lost every ounce of motivation.

As for Imran Farhat,i don't think he's as bad as he's made out to be.But yes,he's had his fair number of chances and does not deserve any more.The trouble is that our resources as far as quality openers are concerned are very thin,and time and again we'll fall back on people like Yasir Hameed and Imran Farhat.Personally,i did think that Fawad Alam has the temperament to do well in the longer format,and he can be a decent opening option along with Hafeez.I even think Ahmed Shahzad is very very talented.He just needs proper coaching.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
See my Location :p

What may interest you is that Akhtar was there as well, and boy is he unfit. He's got moobs and a pot belly atm, was bowling slower than most of the other singaporean pace bowlers, which is terrible considering it's not that long ago he played an international game
Where did they manage to make a cricket ground in Singapore? Behind the zoo? :p

After his "grand farewell" at the world cup he must have definitely lost all motivation.

Although some people were telling me that Waqar was the reason behind Pakistan not playing Shoaib after the NZ match

Xuhaib

International Coach
Farhat selection stinks of nepotism he's had numerous opportunities over the last decade and has never looked int standard there was no need to go back to him Khurrsam Manzoor, Nasir Jamshed both had good seasons and they should have had a go first instead of this tried and tested failure.

Re-Akhtar he looked in decent shape at my cousins wedding which was a week after the World Cup guess he's one of those who gains weight as soon as they are off the tread mill.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Can't wait for any of the following to open for Pakistan

Umar Amin
Babar Azam (another Akmal)
Azhar Ali (he is an opener)

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How disappointing - I thought this might be a thread to celebrate the return of the Prodigal Dickinson