• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin changes his views on Hawkeye

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha that will be hilarious if true. Will provide so much fodder for those who say Indian cricket just does whatever Sachin says. Assuming the BCCI do change their stance, that is.

(nothing to do with England's 3rd seamerBroad, by the way, centurymaker - must have been an accident. Moved to a new thread)

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha that will be hilarious if true. Will provide so much fodder for those who say Indian cricket just does whatever Sachin says.

(wrong thread, by the way, centurymaker - I've moved it to the most appropriate thread)
lol oooppss
had several windows open so accidently chose the wrong one...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mildly sceptical, tbh. Struggle to believe Sachin is so half-sharp he really thought Hawk Eye was operated manually.

pup11

International Coach
I guess SRT is probably gonna retire soon hence he this U-turn.... :p

But in all seriousness this is going to be absolute nonsense if ICC keeps bending over to please BCCI all the time, they need to make a stand regarding the DRS and stick it with because it would be atrocious if the implementation of DRS would keep varying from time to time to suit the Indian team's convenience.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
So how accurate is the Daily Mail?

Would be hilarious if BCCI do indeed change their minds because of him. I think Dhoni is the key player to convince.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DIRTY FILTHY FOREIGNER SACHIN will tell the Indians to perform a U-turn over Hawk-Eye, says its inventor

a much more Mail-like headline

ain't the BCCI still refusing to even attend a meeting with the hawkeye guy? so like until then...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DIRTY FILTHY FOREIGNER SACHIN will tell the Indians to perform a U-turn over Hawk-Eye, says its inventor

a much more Mail-like headline

ain't the BCCI still refusing to even attend a meeting with the hawkeye guy? so like until then...
They've had a meeting. Sachin IS the BCCI

:ph34r:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
:ph34r:

A large part of hawk-eye is operated manually.

The operator needs to freeze the frame at the exact moment when the ball hits the pad; otherwise the hawk-eye may lead to highly flawed results.

tesman

Cricket Spectator
Sachin does U-turn on U-turn

After Billy's unbelievable decision is it likely that (the humble - I will advise BCCI) Sachin will do a U-turn on his U-turn?