• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: England vs India

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
The Trott dismissal eliminates quite a few guys :)
Only me and Grecian in the fray now, with a sure winner at eod.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Congrats to grecian, then, for winning the first, unusally short, round of the game.

Which means we can have a new effort starting from day 3. All answers accepted before the start of play.

1. Will Gambhir still be in at lunch?

2. Will Anderson be the leading or joint leading wicket taker for the day?

BoyBrumby

Englishman

No

Yes

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Congrats to grecian, then, for winning the first, unusally short, round of the game.

Which means we can have a new effort starting from day 3. All answers accepted before the start of play.

No
No

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh, looks like I won't be defending my title. This may be the only competition on Cricketweb, or indeed life, that I'm any good at.:)