• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: England vs India

Howe_zat

Audio File
So:

Question 1: Will two or more wickets be taken before lunch on Day 1?

has been answered, and as we all know Straussy waited until after lunch to screw up, and so the answer is no.

Meaning the peeps still in it right now are:

BoyBrumby
GingerFurball
grecian
kp4captain
Marcuss
flibbertyjibber
biasedindian
anku31
CricAddict
Pup Clarke
marc71178

(Himannv - I know you probably didn't know, but I did say the toss was the deadline, so I'm afraid I can't count you.)

As all these posters answered "no" to question 2 - no doubt taking the rain into account, something I rather stupidly did not do - this will also be those left in at the end of the day. Assuming, that is, that KP and Trott are not possesed by the combined spirit of Richards, Gilchrist and Optimus Prime and blast England past 320 in the final hour.

Howe_zat

Audio File
And stumps has been called for the day. So forward we go with questions for tomorrow:

3. Will Trott reach three figures?

4. Will India bat?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is the second question referring to the whole series, now Zaheer is injured?