• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who hits the biggest six?

Chriscricket

Cricket Spectator
So here it is, the big question; who hits the biggest six?

I'm going for

1. Kieron Pollard
2. Yuvraj Sing
3. AB de Villiers

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Albie Morkel hit some of the biggest ones I've seen in the recent IPL.

kkrishpanth

Cricket Spectator
the longest six, over 150 meters

Aiden Craig Blizzard of Southern Redbacks hit the longest six, over 150 meters away against the bowler Nathan Bracken at WACA Ground, while playing for Victoria in a 20/20 final match.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Despite all these excellent shouts from a time when bats are a bit like railway sleepers it remains the case that the only occasion on which a six was hit over the pavilion at Lords was in 1899 - possibly the games most remarkable record?

_Ed_

The biggest I've seen was by someone you might not expect - Shane Bond. Smashed Ganguly out of Eden Park one time. Monstrous hit.

Burgey

Albert Trott
Miller hit the Press Box a couple of times in the Victory Tests. I understand it wasn't there when Trott's six cleared the pavilion.

Mark Waugh's off Vettori onto the roof of the Lille-Marsh Stand at the WACA ought to be in reckoning. Garner hit one onto the roof of the Members' at the SCG, and I saw Kim Hughes hit Bishen Bedi into the top deck of the Ladies' Stand at the same ground in 1977. I think that's still the biggest six I've seen hit live.