• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who hits the biggest six?

smash84

The Tiger King
Miller hit the Press Box a couple of times in the Victory Tests. I understand it wasn't there when Trott's six cleared the pavilion.

Mark Waugh's off Vettori onto the roof of the Lille-Marsh Stand at the WACA ought to be in reckoning. Garner hit one onto the roof of the Members' at the SCG, and I saw Kim Hughes hit Bishen Bedi into the top deck of the Ladies' Stand at the same ground in 1977. I think that's still the biggest six I've seen hit live.
I think that Mark Waugh six is talked about in the Afridi six video that I posted on the previous page. Tom Moody talks about that WACA six by Mark Waugh but says he thinks this is the biggest.

‪Afridi Six-its Twelve‬‏ - YouTube

Howe_zat

Audio File
Just remembered that one from Eoin Morgan - hitting Dale Steyn out of the ground, across the street and onto the next building.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
How annoying it is when you search for Imran Khan on Google or YouTube and you end up with results for Imran Khan the actor. The cricketers should be allowed to patent their names.

smash84

The Tiger King
How annoying it is when you search for Imran Khan on Google or YouTube and you end up with results for Imran Khan the actor. The cricketers should be allowed to patent their names.
haha.....indeed....I always need to type cricket with imran khan to avoid getting imran khan the actor...........

what if Imran Khan made a movie on cricket :ph34r:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Just type Imran Khan Niazi and you will get the right Khan. BTW there are three Khan's (cricketer, actor, singer). They are also making a film on khan called 'Captaan'. lol