• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your best moment as a fan (int'l cricket)?

Rush

Banned
I'm gonna cheat a bit because I support India (origin) and England (lived here all my life) and for the former it's gotta be the World Cup a couple months ago, however a victory in Australia could probably top that, and for England it's either this years Ashes or the 05 Ashes.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The best Irish moments were beating Pakistan in '07 and England in 2011 but the one I enjoyed most was putting Bangladesh out of the World T20 in '09, just because I was there.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
WC win and 2001 test series win, both Kolkata and Chennai. And I was there at the ground during the Chennai win right above the pavilion.. Amazing sights indeed.

Riggins

International Captain
Probably being at the ground for Warnie's 700th at a packed MCG. Unreal experience.

As for all the World Cup wins, test match/series victories, whilst awesome tend to roll together.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Yuvraj and Kaif in 2002 against England. Was a certain magic about that whole game.