• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan XI vs World XI

Rich2001

International Captain
In a Charity match (D/N) to be played today (depending where you are ;) ) In a match between a Pakistan XI and a World XI, where's your money?

World XI (from) Sanath Jayasuriya, Romesh Kaluwitharana (Sri Lanka), Venkatesh Prasad, Robin Singh (India), Courtney Walsh, Jimmy Adams, Franklyn Rose (West Indies), Steve Tikolo (Kenya), Travis Friend (Zimbabwe), Neil Fairbrother (England), Dean Jones (Australia), plus two South African players to be named.

Now if T.Friend plays after being in Australia about a day ago and a day or so ahead of the second Test I will be shocked, all the rest are retired (Bar the South Africans probley) so do they still have enough to beat this Pakistan X1 side?

Pakistan XI (from) Imran Farhat, Taufiq Umar, Imran Nazir, Yasir Hameed, Misbah-ul-Haq, Abdul Razzaq, Moin Khan, Shoaib Malik, Wasim Akram, Saqlain Mushtaq, Mushtaq Ahmed, Shoaib Akhtar, Junaid Zia.

I blieve Mustaq Ahmed was injuried though wasn't he?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AFAIK Rose and Adams never officially retired. In the case of Adams, I think he was mistreated.

Langeveldt

Soutie
My money is on Pakistan... They have been on the treadmill of International cricket for a while, so they will be drilled and will have good match practice... This will be what seperates the two teams..

That aside, It should be a good game!

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
Mustaq has recoved from injury, thats why he's also back for the test series.

And who's the captain of Pak 11?? Is it Mr Junaid Zia? I think we are going to see him skipping the Pak side in future:saint:

Rich2001

International Captain
Yes a minor oversight on my part - Maybe I should have said out of the loop for a while then :D

However I think Steve Tikolo will be a tad upset you all mised him of your lists :saint: