• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Choose my avatar

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Lord Gimp has allowed me to choose my own avatar for this rather dull, controversy free series. I have decided, like his Gimpness, to bestow this power upon the members of this fair board

Please submit useful pictures, slogans or other pictures or a combination through photoshop

What do the winners of this competition receive I here you ask?

Well, not only will your contribution be displayed every time one of the greatest members of this board decides to share his pearls of wisdom, but I will refrain from posting anything negative about your nominated cricketer for the duration of the series. Infact, I'll force myself to post nice things about said player. A most painful exercise if some dick gets picked

Carry on.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
If we were all feeling nasty, I think an "I love T20 cricket"-themed avatar would go down well.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
And to make it somewhat democratic, members can 'second' contributions made in the thread to get that avatar elected

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Lord Gimp has allowed me to choose my own avatar for this rather dull, controversy free series. I have decided, like his Gimpness, to bestow this power upon the members of this fair board

Please submit useful pictures, slogans or other pictures or a combination through photoshop

What do the winners of this competition receive I here you ask?

Well, not only will your contribution be displayed every time one of the greatest members of this board decides to share his pearls of wisdom, but I will refrain from posting anything negative about your nominated cricketer for the duration of the series. Infact, I'll force myself to post nice things about said player. A most painful exercise if some dick gets picked

Carry on.
Has to be the Wheel doesn't it?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sreesanth crying is pretty good, though as a neutral, perhaps the following might be apt (though I don't know if it will pass muster). Language warning etc, etc...

*removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

cpr

International Coach
Ah Burgey, now I can see an issue with that pic.....

It'll make him look gay.