• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Lord's

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hate to see that. Wouldn't be suprised if he's cracked something. Prior absolutely middled it.

Have to say Zaheer walking round the boundary in that muscle top was interesting viewing; not exactly cut, is he? I have better muscle def than he does.

keeper

U19 Vice-Captain
See that shot of his arm as he went off? Not nice but I'm guessing bad bruising rather than a break. Not that this necessarily helps India for this match.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
See that shot of his arm as he went off? Not nice but I'm guessing bad bruising rather than a break. Not that this necessarily helps India for this match.
He might not be able to bat properly in this game or the next even if it is only bruising.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
I'd genuinely be surprised if he hasn't cracked his elbow. Blew up like a balloon afterwards as well.

benchmark00

Hate to see that. Wouldn't be suprised if he's cracked something. Prior absolutely middled it.

Have to say Zaheer walking round the boundary in that muscle top was interesting viewing; not exactly cut, is he? I have better muscle def than he does.
Pix???

flibbertyjibber

Back to back 50s for Prior. Played Matthew.

Seriously good cricketer to have just now.
Brilliant player, vital for us anyway. Such a good team man too, how many times has he got out looking for quick runs to set up declarations, if he was a selfish sod he'd probably average around 50.