• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket - England v India Tests

James

Cricket Web Owner
For those interested in playing Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket for the Tests, I've created a private competition for people here to join.

The code is "1310278584" which you can enter through "User Comp. - Join" after you've added your team.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sachin doesn't seem to be in the list. And Kohli in C while Raina is in B seems a bit odd. Sehwag listed as a batsmen while Raina is an allrounder is another one.

Sreesanth is missing as well.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Joined, although some of the ratings (and omissions) caused some raised eyebrows.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sorry guys, the India squad is fixed up.

There may be some adjustment made in the rankings over the next few days, but I wanted to get the series created now considering the quick turn-around.

Daemon

EDIT: nothing unusual here, the squads and ratings are perfectly normal

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Will Join in.

But i am bad at such leagues where you have to continously change the sides. Forget to do it half the time.:p

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
joined...though I'm not sure if I'll be able to find time to modify team after every test...

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
At no. 7 among 28 contestants now...Not a pathetic start, but my team should do better as teh series progresses...

Daemon

Changes I made just before the series -

Code:
Below you can view who you changed out of your team; along with how many points they earnt.

Player Name	Date 	
Alastair Cook	15 Jul 2011	
Rahul Dravid	15 Jul 2011	
Suresh Raina	15 Jul 2011	
Stuart Broad	15 Jul 2011
FMD that's hundreds of potential points wasted. Also had Sehwag in my team for some reason. Terrible start.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Cook as skipper is killing me.

14/28 thus far. Zaheer probz to be cut before Friday; can't realistically see him playing.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Changes I made just before the series -

Code:
Below you can view who you changed out of your team; along with how many points they earnt.

Player Name	Date 	
Alastair Cook	15 Jul 2011	
Rahul Dravid	15 Jul 2011	
Suresh Raina	15 Jul 2011	
Stuart Broad	15 Jul 2011
FMD that's hundreds of potential points wasted. Also had Sehwag in my team for some reason. Terrible start.
These games always look rosy in rear-view mirror :)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
4th among 29 now...good going...thinking about changing my skipper now, before the 3rd test...