• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inness should have been picked over Bracken

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
What the hell is wrong with thise god damn selectors, Bracken is a crap test match bowler, Inness by far deserves to be in the team ahead of him. I have had an absolubte gutfull of the selectors crappy decision. I could easily pick a better team.
And why is'nt Brad Williams in the team. He is more aggresive an can actually take wickets. Shame on you selectors, shame.

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
What was the story with bracken today?
He was consistently bowling sun 120kph lollypops all day!!
Thats no faster than a broken down steve waugh.
No swing either.
As has been said before the selectors are crazy and have been for years.

They get something in their heads and just go with it regardless of how wrong reality makes them out to be.

Im never surprised by their antics though.
These are the same guys that dropped Dean jones in his prime,after he topped the last series averages.

I feel sorry for bichel actually.Hes a genuine wicket taker and partnership breaker yet it never seems to be enough.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
hmm i still cant understand how Bracken and williams both keep getting picked in the Australian team, they are both useless in the longer version of the game, and williams is also useless in the shorter.

2 bowlers who should be in in front of them are inness and Noffke, Inness's excellent record has been stated already, but Ashley noffke is also a class bowler, and hes got an excellent strkie rate. not to mention his recent battng form :). neither of these guys have good OD records but in the longer version of the game they do very well - much better than Bracken and Williams.

Craig

World Traveller
Inness keeps get injured and so does Noffke when international opportunites come up.

Noffke would of played for Australia by now if he didnt get injured at the wrong moment.