• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain: Forumer's Challenge

Zohaib©

Cricket Spectator
Name: Zohaib Ikram
Batting style: Right hand bat, Middle order
Bowling style: Right Arm Leg Spin
Batting: 60
Bowling: 40

Spark

Global Moderator
Thank **** I didn't put myself down as keeper, would shudder having to keep balls bowled by someone named "Sticky Phlegm" :ph34r:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Nice one. Was struggling for spinners.

Back-up wicketkeeper needed, then the next one's a free agent. Maybe an opening bowler.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Name: Al - Capone
Batting style: Left hand bat, lower order
Bowling style: Left-arm fast
Batting: 15
Bowling: 85

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Name: SS Dong
Batting style: Right hand bat, lower order
Bowling style: Right-arm fast-medium
Batting: 0
Bowling: 100

Howe_zat

Audio File
One more completes our 18. Wicketkeeper-batsman would be handy.

Jake Howe
Mark Dean
Alasdair Riley
Ishan Narang
Martyn Corrin
Mathieu Winné
Michael Ballich
SP Phlegm
GotSpin
<REMOVED>
VVS Noble
Michael Spark
John Heads
Devon Clark
Bharani Dharan
Zohaib Ikram
Al Capone
SS Dong

GotSpin to give me his details.

Last edited by a moderator:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also, how do you change the players? Isn't it quite complicated to edit ICC 2005?

Howe_zat

Audio File
It is, but I'm just going to pick players that match what I've got here and hope my ICC skillz* will make up for it.

*you heard me

Noble One signed up as well, iirc.
Can't believe I left him out twice! Got nothing against the poor bloke.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Anyway, that means we have our 18. A mod can remove the "(Sign up now!)" if it's misleading. I'm away this weekend so I'll start the game once I'm back.

Spark

Global Moderator
It is, but I'm just going to pick players that match what I've got here and hope my ICC skillz* will make up for it.

*you heard me

Can't believe I left him out twice! Got nothing against the poor bloke.
At least you didn't accidentally type "Mick Lews Invitational XI" once and have that one error propogate about a hundred times :unsure:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Have managed to assign everyone to a player with minimal fudging. If GotSpin could discover he's a right-handed middle-order bat, that'd be great.