• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain: Forumer's Challenge

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
The lack of Winné obviously caused that loss. Am I injured still or just lost my place?

Howe_zat

Audio File
3rd ODI vs Bangladesh

Opener Heads was changed for fellow Test opener REMOVED as CW batted first.

REMOVED had the majority of a solid opening partnership, the first wicket falling for 72, but CW's innings was heavily tied down. Narang's stoic 74 from 101 balls seemed overly cautious, especially as Dharan, Spark and Ikram were unable to hang around for long.

A breezy 49* from Riley, however, as well as three boundaries in the last over from Clark was enough to see CW to a good score, finishing on 244/5, but there was an overall impression that on a flat wicket the batting could have fired sooner.

The criticism soon seemed academic, however, as Phlegm and Capone proved difficult to deal with and took three new-ball wickets between them. When Howe's first over was a maiden, Bangladesh were up against it at 20/3 after 10.

Clark got a taste of his own medicine with three fours in his first over, but returned in his second to have the perpetrator Sanwar Hossain out lbw. From there the Bangladeshis collapsed horribly, Clark striking regularly while Howe took two in two balls.

Corrin came on to bowl with only one wicket needed and delivered, as Bangladesh slid to a miserable 68 all out.

CW won by 176 runs and won the series 2-1

MotM - Devon Clark

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Hey, I got picked for an ODI :)

Brilliant bowling performance from the boys, nicely done CW.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Oh well.. disappointed with last 3 ODI outings.. Gotta concentrate more.

Nice work on winning the series though. Well done team.. Howe sounds like an arrogant **** though.. :p

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Nice 74 be me there. Even though it may have seemed slow at first.

And a superb bowling effort by the team. Who is Clark?

Athlai

Not Terrible
I still plan to poison REMOVED for my own profit though.

Last edited by a moderator: