• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Craig Kieswetter Praise Thread!!

Vote your views

• Total voters

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Atleast we can draw a conclusion.Kieswetter replaces Prior in ODI team,beacuse he is better than Prior in limited overs cricket.And he will replace him in tests too,with time.
Please stop talking about thinks you have absolutely ZERO knowledge about.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am growing to like Bedwetter, he seems to have improved a little with the gloves and knows how to open the batting, would probably still prefer Davies in the one day side but CK is a much better option than Prior.

As for tests, no contest, Prior is in possession and has a great record of late so nobody can touch him. The good thing is Prior knows he has to keep it up though as Kieswetter and Davies would both be adequate replacements if needed.

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
Some people are quoting me in the wrong way.I said that Kieswetter is better than Prior in ODIs & is a bright prospects in tests for England.But if some stupid English people think think that he is some bloody s***,then it's them who should worry about him more & about their national cricket team's future.It's their own selectors who are picking him.I was just praising the young man because he was doing well against SL in the current series.But now,i must better care about Naman Ojha,Dinesh Karthik & Parthiv Patel.
Edit: It's actually more people from Australia who getting in between.Are you all jealous?? England have two good wicket-keepers!!! :P

Jacknife

International Captain
Since he's come back into the team, his batting looks so much tighter, he's more compact at the crease and you can literally see his whole technique has improved. He doesn't try to hit everything through the on side, all the time and he looks like he's worked, on a few more shots, his time working with Thorpey, really appears to have paid off.
His glove work, has continued to improve and you really don't notice him behind the stumps, so that's usually a good sign.