• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prior vs Kieswetter

Who should be a regular for tests?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Don't worry mate.I have enough experience.I was a regular here with a different username in 2007-2008.I have come back after years.I have been involved in debates with even SJS too.So don't doubt my POWER. :laugh:
Probably not a great thing to admit given multiple accounts are a ban-worthy offence. Who were you?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Bit worried at the poll's lack of an irrelevant third option.

Clearly Prior is a better bet for the test spot, he's the best long-form 'keeper in England by a long, long way.

ODIs is a bit murkier. I'd be picking Steven Davies myself, despite him having an inferior List A record to Kieswetter. Don't ask me why, I can't justify it at all, but I'd prefer Davies.

Kieswetter will definitely have to up his 4-day game to challenge for a spot come Prior's retirement, especially with guys like Bairstow and whatnot looking pretty decent. English cricket has traditionally produced large numbers of good 'keepers, so its a tough fight for any one of them to nail down a spot. Prior has done just that.

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
Probably not a great thing to admit given multiple accounts are a ban-worthy offence. Who were you?
Not much of a very popular face.Hardly matters.Anyway this is not a multiple account offence,because that account had a different e-mail.:cool:

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
Bit worried at the poll's lack of an irrelevant third option.

Clearly Prior is a better bet for the test spot, he's the best long-form 'keeper in England by a long, long way.

ODIs is a bit murkier. I'd be picking Steven Davies myself, despite him having an inferior List A record to Kieswetter. Don't ask me why, I can't justify it at all, but I'd prefer Davies.

Kieswetter will definitely have to up his 4-day game to challenge for a spot come Prior's retirement, especially with guys like Bairstow and whatnot looking pretty decent. English cricket has traditionally produced large numbers of good 'keepers, so its a tough fight for any one of them to nail down a spot. Prior has done just that.
If i am in England team,i won't like Davies to join us.For obvious reasons. :laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not much of a very popular face.Hardly matters.Anyway this is not a multiple account offence,because that account had a different e-mail.:cool:
That's not how we define multiple accounts here. It is a multiple account offence because you're the same person.

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
That's not how we define multiple accounts here. It is a multiple account offence because you're the same person.
I can give enough reasons.I forgot that password,i don't use that e-mail,i don't even remember that username.8-)

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
I am not a 'homo'phobic.But being a homophobic is a different thing & saving your own a** completely different. :laugh: :laugh:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Well this thread's gone downhill quickly...

EDIT: In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Davies.

Status
Not open for further replies.