• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kumar Sangakkara slams corrupt SLC

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play to Kumar. A few articles had alluded to him not being happy with the SL powers that be in wake of him giving the captaincy away, as I suggested in this thread.

Impressive chap all round.

Himannv

International Coach
Totally missed seeing this one.

Personally dont think he's doing himself any favours but we can always hiope that some good comes out of it. I doubt it though.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Seems it has become a habit of lately to slam one's board...
Are all cricket boards evil and corrupt by nature?

Spark

Global Moderator
Seems it has become a habit of lately to slam one's board...
Are all cricket boards evil and corrupt by nature?
Listen to the full lecture. He was very controlled and direct in his criticism.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
C.Gayle
S.Katich
K.Sangakkara +
S.Afridi

Team Manager: Lalit Modi

Need 7 more to complete the Outlaws XI

Xuhaib

International Coach
C.Gayle
S.Katich
K.Sangakkara +
S.Afridi

Need 7 more to complete the Outlaws XI
Danish Kaneria is taking PCB to court Franklin also had a go at NZC we have a decent team in the making.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Good points. Kapil Dev gets the coaching gig on the basis that he has the experience and seems to have become persona non grata for the BCCI ever since his association with the ICL.

C.Gayle
S.Katich
K.Sangakkara +
S.Afridi
J.Franklin
D.Kaneria

Coach: Kapil Dev

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Who? :ph34r:

Badrinath had a go at the selectors not so long ago too, but he's been selected since then, so he's blown his chances of taking the #4 spot here.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Mo Yo and Malik though both are looking to patch up with Big Butt.Dinesh Ramarine is the bowling coach.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Bopara had a rant a few weeks back if I remember right.
Should not be allowed in any XI, however novelty it is. :ph34r:

Shane Bond had a go at someone didn't he? Can't remember if it was the NZ board or not though.

Oh and great speech by Sanga. Really interesting to hear a great player talk about Sri Lankan cricketing history.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Love Sangakkara. Brilliant lecture, so much more incisive than just a rant.

Incidentally, why is Younis not in the XI?