• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why People here are so biased?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it reasonable here for you guys to neglect India and giving undeserving respect to Australia and that too for their cheating.

Does anybody remember Sydney Test?
Does Anybody know under arm incident?
Can you recall Ponting Acting up as Umpire and Fighting With umpire?

you guys can always do that.
i wouldn't mind it even my posts get deleted.
But that's prove how brave you guys are.
Just Can't Get the truth pass away so hiding it away.

I am getting a domain soon, so don't worry i wouldn't mind wasting time here after and not even a second more but still to tell the truth you whites are as good as animals and dogs.

BlazeDragon

Banned
you guys can always do that.
i wouldn't mind it even my posts get deleted.
But that's prove how brave you guys are.
Just Can't Get the truth pass away so hiding it away.

I am getting a domain soon, so don't worry i wouldn't mind wasting time here after and not even a second more but still to tell the truth you whites are as good as animals and dogs.

No I hope this doesn't get deleted. I like making fun of you.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We should make it an unspoken CW rule that we only respond to the more obvious trolls with totally irrelevant pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.