• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2000 Tests - quiz

G.I.Joe

International Coach
22/25. Pretty pleased.

Got the Alec Bedser (answered Hollies), Bramall Lane (answered Sophia Gardens) and Steve Bucknor (answered Dickie Bird) questions wrong. My answer to the question on the first substitute fielder was pure guess-work.

Jacknife

International Captain
19/25
Got the 1st one wrong,which year was the 1000th Test played.
Got the substitute to take a catch in Test cricket one wrong.
The one that links Cook etc.
Which team took part in one test
the one about which player had done about 6 jobs
test with his 3 brothers.
When I first looked down the questions, I thought I'd be lucky to get 10 right but some guess work, along with some limited knowledge, went quite far.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Lower percentile. 16/25.

Changed my Lock answer in the 19-wicket match, idiot. Also failed to remember Hobbs scored a ton at 46.

Teja.

Global Moderator
24/25. Bramall Lane. :(

Did not expect more than 14-16, but still gutted I got so close but didn't manage to h4x it. I got incredibly lucky with knowing a few questions. I'd have struggled with most questions of the same difficulty.