• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2000 Tests - quiz

BoyBrumby

Englishman
22/25. Will take that.

Fell down on #1 the 1000th test (said it was in 1984, actually 1975), #18 the man to play in both his country's 1st & 100th tests (said Flower, was Ranatunga) & #21 the first ump to stand in 100 tests (said Dickie Bird, was Bucknor).

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seems I'm the worst here at 14. They should have had more stats-based questions instead of history-based trivia-style questions. :@

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
19. Started off fine. Checked over my answers but come the 2nd half I got bored and just picked the first answer that came to mind. 1st and 100th test question was an incredible miss by me