• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Funny thing will be if Copes takes a bag of wickets, how quickly will the commentators complaining he's too slow start changing their tune...
Copeland taking bags of wickets over and over whenever he's played at any level hasn't shut many people up so far; doubt they'll change their tune too quickly unfortunately.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Man thats a huge wicket, we are just giving them NOTHING to hit, and bowling with such authority, so good to see, like how England bowled to India this year, they just looked to dominate with the ball.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Random point, Ryan Harris was only a touch quicker than Copeland until his late 20's. I do wonder whether he will be 'encouraged' to let rip more.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Random point, Ryan Harris was only a touch quicker than Copeland until his late 20's. I do wonder whether he will be 'encouraged' to let rip more.
I remember hearing that, didn't someone say he got quick seemingly over night?

Top_Cat

I remember hearing that, didn't someone say he got quick seemingly over night?
During a KFC BB match, he basically pushed through his action a bit more and nearly took Manou's head off. 'til that point, Manou was standing up to him sometimes. Basically realised he could really send them down and worked on it.

Spikey

During a KFC BB match, he basically pushed through his action a bit more and nearly took Manou's head off. 'til that point, Manou was standing up to him sometimes. Basically realised he could really send them down and worked on it.
T20-is-saving-australian-test-cricket