• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i feel like this has been said about usman before

sorry for being that guy but come on that's four good innings that show something about him now! may be the team's new big heart/runs in hard all day
I'd like to see him on a flatter deck and see what he does then. He made debut against a side who's confidence was lower than a snakes belly against the best attack in the world and then has this pitch in his 2nd.

Obviously it is early days but surely he has more chance of a long career than a dud like Marsh.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd like to see him on a flatter deck and see what he does then. He made debut against a side who's confidence was lower than a snakes belly against the best attack in the world and then has this pitch in his 2nd.

Obviously it is early days but surely he has more chance of a long career than a dud like Marsh.
oh yeah. i'm just onto cliche player descriptions like a dog onto a bone tbh

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
**** I hope Jayasuriya isn't getting paid for this commentary. Worse than Healy. There, I said it.
I love how the other commentators always baby him through it. He'll say something vague without any elaboration and they'll hold his hand through the ordeal or making some semblance of a point by asking a stack of questions about it. He doesn't really help them though; one word answers are usually the go.

Clearly a case of jobs for the boys.