• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good knock and it shows he has something about him.

Lead more than enough, can't see Sri Lanka scoring more than 150 in 2nd innings.

Spikey

Thoughts on what Copes said to him?

"Nice try you ****ing **** ****" for me.

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I wish my tv had an anti-Greig chip installed, that muted his crap commentary and left the match audio on. Its just further compounded by having Sanath on the same time, dire stuff.

And here we go, MORE travel advice........i don't care about the private pool......GTFO.

Spikey

Good knock and it shows he has something about him.

i feel like this has been said about usman before

sorry for being that guy but come on that's four good innings that show something about him now! may be the team's new big heart/runs in hard all day

Spark

Global Moderator

sorry for being that guy but come on that's four good innings that show something about him now! may be the team's new big heart/runs in hard all day
He's had a pretty rough initiation to Tests as far as pitches/attacks are concerned tbf.

benchmark00

Two matches, should drop him for not making a ton and averaging 75+. Fully agree.