• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty20 Cricket - Music List?

ForeverUnited

Cricket Spectator
Our club Twenty20 campaign starts soon and we have a big PA system installed into the stand. Someone has had the brainwave of having the music on at the end of an over/wicket/dismissal/boundary, so I've been tasked with arranging this.

Obviously I could just compile a big iTunes playlist and use that, but with the songs only being played for an average of 10 seconds, you don't just play a song from the start, skip it and then move onto the next one for the next end of over/wicket/dismissal/boundary.

Basically I need to know where I can find a ready made Twenty20 playlist where the music is already cut to the chorus and runs for about 40seconds (which will be the maximum time needed for a dismissal etc) as I really cannot be arsed to cut 50+ songs up into smaller sections!

Can anyone help me out?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In itunes you can edit song start/finish times so that when you click on it to play it starts it at 1:27 or whatever you want.

ForeverUnited

Cricket Spectator
In itunes you can edit song start/finish times so that when you click on it to play it starts it at 1:27 or whatever you want.
Thanks, but i just plan on putting the tracks onto an MP3 and then plugging that into the speaker system!

I also don't have any of the music either :unsure: