• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Icc rankings watch

Unless India loses a test match in WI in any of the rest 2 matches, England will have to beat India 4-0 to get no.1 rankings.If they beat 3-0,then they will be behind by 1 or 2 or 3 points depending upon how many matches more India wins in WI.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So it's official then; only the weather can prevent us taking our rightful place at the top of the tree.

Can't wait until we're #1. If you ****s think I'm unbearable now, you aint seen nothing yet

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Kapil Dev plays to a scratch handicap in golf.

Ian Botham has a handicap of 7.

Andrew Flintoff has a handicap of 24.

Have a nice day, y'all :ph34r:

hang on

State Vice-Captain
So it's official then; only the weather can prevent us taking our rightful place at the top of the tree.

Can't wait until we're #1. If you ****s think I'm unbearable now, you aint seen nothing yet
bad loser and worse winner, eh?!

seriously, if england were to lose heavily, say 3 or 4 zip, how would u react?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I would cry

Cry a bit more

Then I'll say well done ****s, the best team won

Then I'll blame it on all the lbws we were denied by the umpires.

All irrelevant of course. 4-0 England.

Bun

Banned
the only thing am int is whether we can take our points above the magic mark of 130. really want that to happen.

Bun

Banned
Why is that mark magic?
It is quite often the case that there are a number of teams in the 90-110 range. These teams are of broadly similar standard. A rating above 120 suggests consistently strong performances. Above 130 is rarely achieved and suggests a high degree of dominance over all other teams.
From the iCC website - http://static.icc-cricket.yahoo.net...1FDC31284D768163CA1CBCD_1295335858633_724.pdf

I think only Windian and Aus team have achieved it before, I could be wrong though.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
What're the conditions usually like in late July/early August in terms of swing? Less than earlier in the season from what I understand?