• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's up with all the Indians hating on Australian Cricket on Youtube?

BlazeDragon

Banned
Seriously its like you can't got to a Youtube video about having to Australian cricket without them being there. They accuse Aussies of "cheating" and sledging and all these other stuff and make videos about them. The worst part is that Indians on the comments section even back them up, they insult Aussies and even be racist and they get thumbed up for that. They abuse their population so even the the intelligent comments gets ignored while the dumb and racist ones gets thumbs ups.

Don't they know how bad they are making themselves look as a race and a nation? Don't they know that Indian players have been involved in just as many controversies as the Australian players and even worse stuff like match fixing, ball tampering etc.

Some Aussies are actually getting quite frustrated and replying back. But I don't blame them if you had seen the amount of crap they have to deal with Indians for everything even when they did absolutely nothing wrong I think you would actually encourage it.

BlazeDragon

Banned
YouTube comments are crap by their own nature. Take them seriously at your own peril.
I don't take them seriously. But when they are racist and abusive it bothers me. I don't see who wouldn't be bothered by dumb crap they say.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's the problem. The comments on Youtube are in general the cesspit of the internet, by far.
I think it actually does a service to the rest of the netizens, kind of keeps them all cooped in there where the rest of us don't have to see it.

TumTum

Banned
I don't take them seriously. But when they are racist and abusive it bothers me. I don't see who wouldn't be bothered by dumb crap they say.
So what do you want us to do about it? With this rant you are making yourself no different from the YouTube posters.

Spark

Global Moderator
Meh. Let the idiots be idiots, the ones amongst us with more than a quarter of a brain will spot it from a million miles away.

BlazeDragon

Banned
Welcome to the internet, basically.
I get that general racial and verbal abuse on the internet thing. But this is pretty much just one sided. I only see Indians doing these kinds of thing. I barely see any Aussies doing anything on their own. They mostly only reply back when Indians are talking crap.

Last edited:

BlazeDragon

Banned
So what do you want us to do about it? With this rant you are making yourself no different from the YouTube posters.
Rant? You have really never read any of those comments if you think I am the one that's ranting. And did I ask you to do anything about it?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I get that general racial and verbal abuse on the internet thing. But this is pretty much just one sided. I only see Indians doing these kinds of thing. I barely see any Aussies doing anything on their own. They mostly only reply back when Indians are talking crap.
Nah, I've seen a lot of pro-Australian trash on YouTube comments as well. A lot of is racist and abusive too. Reckon you're just looking at it with Australian glasses. We're talking about YouTube comments FFS.

Spark

Global Moderator
That might be because the raw ratio of Indians to Australians is over 50:1.

BlazeDragon

Banned
Nah, I've seen a lot of pro-Australian trash on YouTube comments as well. A lot of is racist and abusive too. Reckon you're just looking at it with Australian glasses. We're talking about YouTube comments FFS.
I am not Australian if that's what you think. Really I have yet to find a single video or comment that the Aussies said that wasn't just meant for the purpose of replying back to the Indians.