Cricket Player Manager
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's up with all the Indians hating on Australian Cricket on Youtube?

Banned

What's up with all the Indians hating on Australian Cricket on Youtube?

Seriously its like you can't got to a Youtube video about having to Australian cricket without them being there. They accuse Aussies of "cheating" and sledging and all these other stuff and make videos about them. The worst part is that Indians on the comments section even back them up, they insult Aussies and even be racist and they get thumbed up for that. They abuse their population so even the the intelligent comments gets ignored while the dumb and racist ones gets thumbs ups.

Don't they know how bad they are making themselves look as a race and a nation? Don't they know that Indian players have been involved in just as many controversies as the Australian players and even worse stuff like match fixing, ball tampering etc.

Some Aussies are actually getting quite frustrated and replying back. But I don't blame them if you had seen the amount of crap they have to deal with Indians for everything even when they did absolutely nothing wrong I think you would actually encourage it.

YouTube comments are crap by their own nature. Take them seriously at your own peril.
    ~ Cribbertarian ~

Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09

Quote Originally Posted by John Singleton
    Recognition of Property Rights in material objects is the recognition of a manís right to exist; his right to pursue his own goals in his own manner at his own discretion with what is rightfully his to command. Just as the Right to Life is the right to the property of oneís own person, so the right to own material products is the right to sustain oneís life and to keep the results of oneís own efforts.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    we should probably just close this thread now.
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    YouTube comments are crap by their own nature. Take them seriously at your own peril.
    I don't take them seriously. But when they are racist and abusive it bothers me. I don't see who wouldn't be bothered by dumb crap they say.
    Last edited by BlazeDragon; 22-06-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    we should probably just close this thread now.
    Why does it break any rules?

Youtube
    There's the problem. The comments on Youtube are in general the cesspit of the internet, by far.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

forever 63*

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeDragon View Post
    I don't take them seriously. But when they are racist and abusive it bothers me.
    Welcome to the internet, basically.

vcs
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    There's the problem. The comments on Youtube are in general the cesspit of the internet, by far.
    I think it actually does a service to the rest of the netizens, kind of keeps them all cooped in there where the rest of us don't have to see it.

Good idea in theory.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    Its not just the comments they create dumb videos of it as well
    YouTube - ‪How to cheat in Cricket, Learn from Aus Cricketers‬‏

The worst thing is that the comments support them. Due to their # of population it gets thumbed up and those are the ones you actually notice.

International Regular
    I don't take them seriously. But when they are racist and abusive it bothers me. I don't see who wouldn't be bothered by dumb crap they say.
    So what do you want us to do about it? With this rant you are making yourself no different from the YouTube posters.

Meh. Let the idiots be idiots, the ones amongst us with more than a quarter of a brain will spot it from a million miles away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    Welcome to the internet, basically.
    I get that general racial and verbal abuse on the internet thing. But this is pretty much just one sided. I only see Indians doing these kinds of thing. I barely see any Aussies doing anything on their own. They mostly only reply back when Indians are talking crap.
    Last edited by BlazeDragon; 22-06-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TumTum View Post
    So what do you want us to do about it? With this rant you are making yourself no different from the YouTube posters.
    Rant? You have really never read any of those comments if you think I am the one that's ranting. And did I ask you to do anything about it?

I get that general racial and verbal abuse on the internet thing. But this is pretty much just one sided. I only see Indians doing these kinds of thing. I barely see any Aussies doing anything on their own. They mostly only reply back when Indians are talking crap.
    Nah, I've seen a lot of pro-Australian trash on YouTube comments as well. A lot of is racist and abusive too. Reckon you're just looking at it with Australian glasses. We're talking about YouTube comments FFS.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information