Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What's up with all the Indians hating on Australian Cricket on Youtube?

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Sorry for harassing you a work rob but you should be sorry for implying sachin ever lost his wicket in a cricket match.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Sorry for harassing you a work rob but you should be sorry for implying sachin ever lost his wicket in a cricket match.
    What do you mean he lost his wicket? He didn't actually lose his wicket but was cruelly given out by racist umpires who have it in for Indian batsmen. Infact It's not even possible for him to be out. Because he is God, and God is everywhere, so he can't lose his wicket. Therefore, he should have been given not out, and the umpires single-handedly loses those matches for India.

However if Ponting makes a century, its obviously a fixed match.

If God is everywhere, that includes back in the pavilion. So He's out. As well.
    Every 5 years we have an election and have to decide who are the least obnoxious out of all the men. Then one gets in and they age really quickly. Which is always fun to watch.

International 12th Man Outswinger@Pace's Avatar
    I read this thread topic and all the 63 posts posted thus far.

I'm sure the opening poster is a genuine bloke and has the best intentions in mind, but a thread like this can quickly go down the wrong line. It would be a shame if that were to happen.

IMHO, there are more than cricketing reasons for Indian animosity towards Australians on YouTube. And of course, hatred like love is a two-way street. Couple that with a sports video (a platform for emotional expression) and the basic lack of accountability that comes along with having an anonymous username, and it's no wonder that logic and decency take a backseat.

Weeding out racism or hatred on the internet is an impossible proposition. Cricket lovers would do well to distance themselves from such nonesense and just enjoy the sport. That's one of the reasons we have a moderated forum for decent cricket lovers here.

We've all been to YouTube and I think I echo most people's sentiments when I say this - it ain't a haven for the connoisseurs of the game!

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    To be honest the first time I joined CW I was half expecting Indo-Pak comment wars to be flying all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    To be honest the first time I joined CW I was half expecting Indo-Pak comment wars to be flying all over the place.
    Those trolls do show up from time to time. Fortunately, they are mostly ignored and members from both sides stand up to their boorishness when needed.

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    I have to say cricket Web is a great forum where you have Indian and Pakistani posters getting along really well (imagine that). Great job mods for keeping the forum this way.

International Vice-Captain centurymaker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeDragon View Post
    What do you mean he lost his wicket? He didn't actually lose his wicket but was cruelly given out by racist umpires who have it in for Indian batsmen. Infact It's not even possible for him to be out. Because he is God, and God is everywhere, so he can't lose his wicket. Therefore, he should have been given not out, and the umpires single-handedly loses those matches for India.

However if Ponting makes a century, its obviously a fixed match.
    Sarcasm.

International Captain wellAlbidarned's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    I have to say cricket Web is a great forum where you have Indian and Pakistani posters getting along really well (imagine that). Great job mods for keeping the forum this way.
    Agree with this totally. Excellent work guys.
    Exit pursuing a beer

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Yeah, I was gutted not to find them too. Like, wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDong View Post
    gimh has now surpassed richard as the greatest cw member ever imo

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information