• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's up with all the Indians hating on Australian Cricket on Youtube?

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Wait till you read the Indian and Pakistani comment wars on Youtube. Morons from both sides argue and abuse over petty things.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I reckon it's because all those Indian fans are jealous of the tremendous success our test team had for so long.

Austerlitz

U19 Debutant
Let me spit it out,the general indian fan is pretty thin skinned,can't take jokes,and sees cricket from a nationalistic POV not just as a sports lover like aussies.So if u make a sachin pwned video for fun ur going to get hate coz they can't see the joke in it.In aus its a sport.Again most guys on these videos comments are young impressionable and have never met probably an australian and just go with the inflammable matter the media deals out when indo aus cricket gets hot.Also some aus fans do sometimes act arrogantly which doesn't help matters,but that was probably just manly behviour in aus but some here take it as arrogant.So misunderstanding is there.
There are plenty knowledgable guys out there,but u never get their comments coz they never bother with it there.
And yes the worst examples are not aussie hate its indo pak .The comments are utterly disgusting and childish with expletives of the worst order,literally comparing **** sizes,degrading comments on womenfolk,country,each country being called toilets and stuff.Religious defamation[on the prophet,cow urine and what not],comapring no. of beggars,then who are the true descendants of the aryans and what not.Indo pak flames are just abt the worst so don't worry these are really mild compared to those.Just ignore as these are totally irrelevant and useless.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Youtube, dont know why i even bother. Possibly one of the worst things ive ever done. Complete waste of time. The constant threats are tiring.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
If you use the Youtube Comment Snob, you will never have to read another comment again.

I couldn't care less what occurs in the comments section of a Youtube video. I don't believe it is a reflection on any culture, society or race. Simply a very large group of bored kids dicking around IMO.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Youtube, dont know why i even bother. Possibly one of the worst things ive ever done. Complete waste of time. The constant threats are tiring.
Why don't you disable the comments section?

Or upload somewhere else?

Spark

Global Moderator
I don't think he's talking about comments, I think he's talking about nutters PM'ing him in youtube with threats/abuse and the like.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Let me spit it out,the general indian fan is pretty thin skinned,can't take jokes,and sees cricket from a nationalistic POV not just as a sports lover like aussies.So if u make a sachin pwned video for fun ur going to get hate coz they can't see the joke in it.In aus its a sport.Again most guys on these videos comments are young impressionable and have never met probably an australian and just go with the inflammable matter the media deals out when indo aus cricket gets hot.Also some aus fans do sometimes act arrogantly which doesn't help matters,but that was probably just manly behviour in aus but some here take it as arrogant.So misunderstanding is there.
There are plenty knowledgable guys out there,but u never get their comments coz they never bother with it there.
And yes the worst examples are not aussie hate its indo pak .The comments are utterly disgusting and childish with expletives of the worst order,literally comparing **** sizes,degrading comments on womenfolk,country,each country being called toilets and stuff.Religious defamation[on the prophet,cow urine and what not],comapring no. of beggars,then who are the true descendants of the aryans and what not.Indo pak flames are just abt the worst so don't worry these are really mild compared to those.Just ignore as these are totally irrelevant and useless.
so basically people who comment on youtube are ignorant ****s.