Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's up with all the Indians hating on Australian Cricket on Youtube?

Simon Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by centurymaker View Post
    I bet most are written by 13-18 year olds.

So why would you bother reading them?
    You are giving them too much credit ,tbh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post

That is a video about Indian cricket and has heaps of people abusing India,Making racial comments ,Praising other countries etc....?

Don't take Youtube comments seriously FFS !! They are a disgrace.
    I know this probably about 1 or 4 videos I have seen made by others in response to hundreds made by Indians. Anyways, what I was getting at is that those videos and comments they make about others do effect other people's judgment of them and that video I just posted showed that.

I don't think any mature person would take those comments seriously but I won't blame anybody for being annoyed by it and responding back.

leave youtube comment section alone its awesome love the blatant trash that you see over there, a far cry from the political correctness of the real world.

Hatred and immaturity sucks. Its sad but just ignore it.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Bun
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeDragon View Post
    YouTube - ‪The Spirit of India‬‏

Just read the top 2 comments of them generalizing and you decide. I am not making anything up here. Anybody that has looked at a decent number of Youtube videos about Australian Cricket would know all this is true.
    are you suggesting a bunch of comments by some ******** minds who doesn't even represent 0.01 percent of total population is a fair sample?

while u are at it, type muralitharan and see some videos and commnents annexed to them as well.

vcs
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuhaib View Post
    leave youtube comment section alone its awesome love the blatant trash that you see over there, a far cry from the political correctness of the real world.
    Some highly original and amusing Hindi/Urdu insults are used when the inevitable India-Pakistan youtube comment wars ensue. Well, it would be amusing if those guys weren't so serious about it.

International Vice-Captain centurymaker's Avatar
    just inidans hating on aussies? i don't think so.
    Last edited by centurymaker; 23-06-2011 at 01:49 AM.

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeDragon View Post
    I am not Australian if that's what you think. Really I have yet to find a single video or comment that the Aussies said that wasn't just meant for the purpose of replying back to the Indians.
    Suggest you look at robelinda's channel then.

Also, couple of hints. If the title of the video offends you don't look click on the link and if the comments offend you, just watch the video then move on.
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

The worst thing that can come from this thread is if people copy and paste Youtube comments onto CricketWeb.

Do not bring that **** here please.

This thread is the forum equivalent of seeing how quickly you can stick a knife between your fingers.

Get rid of the thing.
    And we still haven't walked in the glow of each other's majestic presence.

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Wait till you read the Indian and Pakistani comment wars on Youtube. Morons from both sides argue and abuse over petty things.

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    I reckon it's because all those Indian fans are jealous of the tremendous success our test team had for so long.
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

Let me spit it out,the general indian fan is pretty thin skinned,can't take jokes,and sees cricket from a nationalistic POV not just as a sports lover like aussies.So if u make a sachin pwned video for fun ur going to get hate coz they can't see the joke in it.In aus its a sport.Again most guys on these videos comments are young impressionable and have never met probably an australian and just go with the inflammable matter the media deals out when indo aus cricket gets hot.Also some aus fans do sometimes act arrogantly which doesn't help matters,but that was probably just manly behviour in aus but some here take it as arrogant.So misunderstanding is there.
    There are plenty knowledgable guys out there,but u never get their comments coz they never bother with it there.
    And yes the worst examples are not aussie hate its indo pak .The comments are utterly disgusting and childish with expletives of the worst order,literally comparing **** sizes,degrading comments on womenfolk,country,each country being called toilets and stuff.Religious defamation[on the prophet,cow urine and what not],comapring no. of beggars,then who are the true descendants of the aryans and what not.Indo pak flames are just abt the worst so don't worry these are really mild compared to those.Just ignore as these are totally irrelevant and useless.
    Fan of - Cpujara ,Rsharma, kohli.Fanboy of -Napoleon,Tendulkar,steyn,lara ,warne,Akram.
    Commentators i like -Atherton,boycott,chappell,greig,holding.Can't tolerate - Shivaramakrishnan,Lal,morrison,AK Anthony.

International Vice-Captain robelinda's Avatar
    Youtube, dont know why i even bother. Possibly one of the worst things ive ever done. Complete waste of time. The constant threats are tiring.
    My Youtube cricket channels, thousands of gold old videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/robelinda2

http://www.youtube.com/user/robelinda

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar

Don't do it Rob!
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information