• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's up with all the Indians hating on Australian Cricket on Youtube?

Bun

Banned
Don't they know how bad they are making themselves look as a race and a nation? Don't they know that Indian players have been involved in just as many controversies as the Australian players and even worse stuff like match fixing, ball tampering etc.
Race? WTF are you onto abt?

And lol @ generalising idea about a people by looking at youtube comments. 8-)

TumTum

Banned
He said "what do you want us to do about it" meaning the Youtube videos and comments. I never asked him to do anything about them did I?
Then do this on the right area, this is the cricket section where only cricket related stuff are posted.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
???

BlazeDragon - it sucks, doesn't it? But I'm sure there are some Australians who give just as much back.

Haha TumTum

Last edited:

BlazeDragon

Banned
Then do this on the right area, this is the cricket section where only cricket related stuff are posted.
What's up with all the Indians hating on Australian Cricket on Youtube?
I am pretty sure its pretty much clear from the title that this was about cricket.

Why are you guys so fixated on making me look the Public Enemy #1? I wasn't being racist or abusive or anything. Its a pretty valid topic that I think hundreds if not thousands people would agree with.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it actually does a service to the rest of the netizens, kind of keeps them all cooped in there where the rest of us don't have to see it.
Well, between Border-Gavaskar Trophy series it does. :ph34r:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
YouTube - ‪The Spirit of India‬‏

Just read the top 2 comments of them generalizing and you decide. I am not making anything up here. Anybody that has looked at a decent number of Youtube videos about Australian Cricket would know all this is true.
:wacko:

That is a video about Indian cricket and has heaps of people abusing India,Making racial comments ,Praising other countries etc....?

Don't take Youtube comments seriously FFS !! They are a disgrace.

BlazeDragon

Banned
:wacko:

That is a video about Indian cricket and has heaps of people abusing India,Making racial comments ,Praising other countries etc....?

Don't take Youtube comments seriously FFS !! They are a disgrace.
I know this probably about 1 or 4 videos I have seen made by others in response to hundreds made by Indians. Anyways, what I was getting at is that those videos and comments they make about others do effect other people's judgment of them and that video I just posted showed that.

I don't think any mature person would take those comments seriously but I won't blame anybody for being annoyed by it and responding back.

Xuhaib

International Coach
leave youtube comment section alone its awesome love the blatant trash that you see over there, a far cry from the political correctness of the real world.

Bun

Banned
YouTube - ‪The Spirit of India‬‏

Just read the top 2 comments of them generalizing and you decide. I am not making anything up here. Anybody that has looked at a decent number of Youtube videos about Australian Cricket would know all this is true.
are you suggesting a bunch of comments by some ******** minds who doesn't even represent 0.01 percent of total population is a fair sample?

while u are at it, type muralitharan and see some videos and commnents annexed to them as well.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
leave youtube comment section alone its awesome love the blatant trash that you see over there, a far cry from the political correctness of the real world.
Some highly original and amusing Hindi/Urdu insults are used when the inevitable India-Pakistan youtube comment wars ensue. :laugh: Well, it would be amusing if those guys weren't so serious about it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I am not Australian if that's what you think. Really I have yet to find a single video or comment that the Aussies said that wasn't just meant for the purpose of replying back to the Indians.
Suggest you look at robelinda's channel then.

Also, couple of hints. If the title of the video offends you don't look click on the link and if the comments offend you, just watch the video then move on.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The worst thing that can come from this thread is if people copy and paste Youtube comments onto CricketWeb.

Do not bring that **** here please.

Howe_zat

Audio File
This thread is the forum equivalent of seeing how quickly you can stick a knife between your fingers.

Get rid of the thing.