• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your top 5 post-90s batsman?

Rush

Banned
My list would be Tendulkar, Lara, Kallis, Ponting and Dravid in no particular order. Dravid's current innings showing just why he is up there with the modern greats

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
S.Waugh, Dravid, Aravinda de Silva, Tendulkar and Lara.

I hope people here don't give me a hard time, but I rate them in the same order as I listed above. :)

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Top 5
Tendulkar, Lara, S Waugh, Ponting, Kallis

Top 10
Tendulkar, Lara, S Waugh, Ponting, Kallis, Dravid, Inzy, Sanga, Sehwag, Hayden.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never knew Inzamam was so highly rated by so many people here. :mellow:

I certainly love him, but interesting.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
1. Sachin Tendulkar
2. Brian Lara
3. Steve Waugh

After that it gets tough...I shall have Ponting, Kallis, Dravid and Sehwag very close together, and probably in that order...but the order might change by the time these 4 batsmen retire...

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Epitomises the word "matchwinner" tbh.
Yeah, I can certainly see that. Class act. I guess kinda like Laxman but averaging a bit higher, and with more hundreds. Wouldn't personally rate him above Kallis though, who has really stepped it up in the last 3-4 years.