• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champions League Query

brockley

International Captain
Yes true Noble.
But the bcci holds the rights and we're suing 10 for more cash,while 10 stuck to the original contract.
In the end bcci can renigge and say NO,and we won't see the champions trophy.
I am sure cricket australia will try,but the bcci is a greedy bunch.
No news on the court case and channel 10 very silent.
I would be more than happy if fox won the rights.

Last edited:

Himannv

International Coach
While we're making all these changes, can we please fix the pitches? Sick of these parched, threadbare things with barely a speck of greenery. Should be the same turf as the outfield. Although I guess you could outline the square in whitewash, if you like.
Yep. Also fine leg can be named left back and point can be called central midfield. This is getting dry :dry:

salman85

International Debutant
Won't be surprised if Ijaz Butt copies down every reply to the OP and takes it to the next ICC meeting.

And then sues the ICC for letting member countries take recommendations off an internet forum.

Last edited: