• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best domestic game you've been to

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm sure us CWers have been to an enormous number of domestic games between us, so we must have seen some thrillers from time to time. Thought it might be good to have a thread in which we can share some of the scorecards of matches we went to and enjoyed.

Hope there isn't a thread like this already. I did a half-arsed search and didn't find any.

This one was a really great game, even though the result was a bitter, bitter disappointment.
The Home of CricketArchive
It was a very special knock by Stead.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Home of CricketArchive

Glorious, was there for days 1 and 5.

Jamie Siddons, 4(134) in almost 3 hours, every dot ball was cheered like he'd just scored a single to get his ton. What a mother ****ing gun.

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I think I remember seeing a domestic match in which Mark Waugh hit a six on top of the O'Reilly stand. Would have been about 11 years ago though so I could be wrong. Was really entertaining stuff

Chubb

International Regular
This game

Goodwin was on fire at the end - kept hitting it out of the ground. Seen closer games but his performance was completely exhilarating - and Irani didn't play badly either.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Was there the day that Tait took 8/43 in a One Day game. Mental, the Tassie tailenders were as scared as I've ever seen FC players.