• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Umpiring Errors

Spark

Global Moderator
TBF to Hotspot (and I've been something of a critic of it) I think it'll work far better in England than down here, for example, because it's colder (and the grounds have less people in them). Even yesterday it seemed the hotspot pics were clearer than what I was used to.

hang on

State Vice-Captain
TBF to Hotspot (and I've been something of a critic of it) I think it'll work far better in England than down here, for example, because it's colder (and the grounds have less people in them). Even yesterday it seemed the hotspot pics were clearer than what I was used to.
time to get a new tv, spark.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Can a mod block me from this thread please, I keep clicking on it.
Yeah same.

As soon as I realize that a post is on the subject of umpiring/urds I immediately ignore it. This is how tired I am of this nosense. (I can understand people wanting to express themselves when there is a howler but going on and on about these 50/50 calls is pretty absurd)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just call three people ****s, enough to get you blocked from all threads
You're a ****

Yeah same.

As soon as I realize that a post is on the subject of umpiring/urds I immediately ignore it. This is how tired I am of this nosense. (I can understand people wanting to express themselves when there is a howler but going on and on about these 50/50 calls is pretty absurd)
stfu ******

We don't have that feature here unfortunately.
incompetent ****s

Daemon

I get what you're trying to do, but even so... do not want to see it again, yeah?
So so tempted to reply with another 'insult' :p

But yeah it won't happen again although I'm not quite sure what the problem is.

Spark

Global Moderator
So so tempted to reply with another 'insult' :p

But yeah it won't happen again although I'm not quite sure what the problem is.
Let's say that I wouldn't like to see what would result should someone interpret that wrongly.

Daemon

Let's say that I wouldn't like to see what would result should someone interpret that wrongly.
Yeah I made sure the three who I quoted were sensible enough posters who wouldn't misinterpret that. :p

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
2 FROM Bowden now .The Swann one in the first innings and now this(which was even worse)

The only clear 2 wrong decisions in the match,imo.Though,can't say this one was shocking on first look tbf.

He has always been a batsman's umpire so not surprised at all and he is consistent with it.

Last edited: