• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the most talented youngstar

Jacknife

International Captain
For England, James Taylor, hasn't played internationally but he will.
Already been said , Finn is going to be around and for years and only get better.

keeper

U19 Vice-Captain
How close is he to County / County B level? Have played Warwicks a couple of times recently so am wondering if I've come across you on a boundary in the last couple of summers!
Not there yet I'm afraid. Stylish all-rounder who is not quite strong enough in either department. His smaller than average build is probably contributes tot his, so we are working a lot on technique in anticipation of a growth spurt!

Just love watching him play and enjoy the game (he has an incredible passion for it) and, a special treat, occasionally playing with him in the 4ths.

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
In terms of pure see ball-hit ball ability? Corey Anderson by so far it's not even funny. Next best is tamati Clarke but few of you wouldve heard of him. Bowling, doug bracewell for sure.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Has Corey been out with injuries? Hasn't played in domestic stuff for yonks barring the odd T20.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Many promising youngsters have already been mentioned.

I'd have high hopes for Dev Bishoo and Andre Russell. The all-rounder's game still needs quite a bit of polishing (esp. bowling), but the leggie already looks class.

Especially, given the way West Indian curators are preparing dutsbowls these days, he should have a fine future! :ph34r:

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
Has Corey been out with injuries? Hasn't played in domestic stuff for yonks barring the odd T20.
Yea he's been really unlucky over the last couple of years. Had a few injuries that were completely unrelated to each other. When he has played though he's shown huge glimpses of what he's capable of.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Bishoo.

Legspin is the hardest art to master in cricket and Bishoo has shown that he is already highly competent at it. It's impressive because he is only young and probably never had exposure to quality coaching either.

Howsie

International Captain
In terms of pure see ball-hit ball ability? Corey Anderson by so far it's not even funny. Next best is tamati Clarkebut few of you wouldve heard of him. Bowling, doug bracewell for sure.
With a little bit of luck I'm hoping Clarke picks up a contract this season, but even if he doesn't he should still feature quite predominantly during the limited overs part of the season for ND.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
George Dockrell looking pretty good for an England spot if anything happens to Swann :ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Tamim is still the boy for me. Has the eye, the shots and the ability. He just needs to get his shot selection sorted out.

More parochially Finn is the youngest English bowler to 50 test wickets ever. Does spray it more than is ideal, but has the tools to be a genuinely top rank bowler.