• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

surprising!

Kimbo

International Debutant
DannO... doesn't get all that much.

Though Ranj I must say you cant be very confusing.

RanjO

U19 Debutant
No never not me, not while the red sun floats on the indian ocean in the bermuda traingle ona sunday.

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
what the hell is this thread about then, atleast in some of them , you follow some kind of theme, but this one?!?!?!?!

RanjO

U19 Debutant
Lets talk about greens, we all know greens are good for us, so are other vegetables. Are we all getting enough goodness from our veg??????

Kimbo

International Debutant
What Homer..? I know nothing about him... only the simpson variety, he inspired me with

"You tried your hardest and failed miserably, the lesson is: never try."

my motto these days :D

and veg eh? Yes actually, asparagus in season here, mmm... :P

shut your pie hole RanjO.

RanjO

U19 Debutant
Look how clean my clothes are, i wash them on my stomach. Bright whites colours clean and bright. My stomach is better than the new Dyson machine.