• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England vs India - Avatar Bets

Athlai

Not Terrible
Zaheer Khan to not take the most wickets for India.

For 2 months. If he gets injured I'll give you one for a week.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
So basically if he gets injured you then you give the Avatar for a week to the other person?

What happens if he gets injured and is the leading wicket taker still?:p

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India win, I choose your avatar for 6 months. If it's a draw then we both get to choose each others avatars. If England win you get mine for a year.
Anyone else want this? If not I'll go ahead and make a deal with weemanbob, but I don't really know how active you are on CW :p

Furball

Evil Scotsman
So basically if he gets injured you then you give the Avatar for a week to the other person?

What happens if he gets injured and is the leading wicket taker still?:p
If he's the leading wicket tamer Athlai loses the bet.

weeman27bob

International Regular
Anyone else want this? If not I'll go ahead and make a deal with weemanbob, but I don't really know how active you are on CW :p
I thought that might be your logic :laugh:

As a condition to the deal, if I lose, I'll make sure I'm more active.

To be honest, I keep meaning to do that anyway. :ph34r: