• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Imran Nazir

Xuhaib

International Coach
just accusations at this stage would not be surprised has always come across as a weirdo.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I find it amusing that Imran Nazir will never be worthy of a CW thread based on cricketing ability. After one news piece based off a flimsy article and he becomes of interest.

Is Ijaz Butt a civil servant BTW?

Xuhaib

International Coach
in Pakistan if you have a personal dispute with someone the best way to get even is to accuse them of kidnapping trust me my family has gone through this might very well be one of those things.

Xuhaib

International Coach
sadly Imran Nazir as a teenager was a jaw dropping talent then for some strange reason he just decided to turn himself into a slogger.

salman85

International Debutant
Doesn't seem to be true.There is only one article about it on Google,and no news channel had anything along these lines.Even though Imran was hardly a top tier player for us,something like this will have more publicity than one random inaccessible link.

Spark

Global Moderator
I find it amusing that Imran Nazir will never be worthy of a CW thread based on cricketing ability. After one news piece based off a flimsy article and he becomes of interest.

Is Ijaz Butt a civil servant BTW?
Didn't he bowl a hilariously bad over at the HK Super Sixes which went for 50 runs or something?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I think that was him. Couldn't defend 42 runs of the last over or something like that.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Didn't he bowl a hilariously bad over at the HK Super Sixes which went for 50 runs or something?
Nothing unusual about an international cricketer treating the HK Super Six as a joke. I cannot believe players and spectators are interested in that ****.