• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WTF? Out of Character!

hang on

State Vice-Captain

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Thought it would be nice to chat about the astonishing completely out-of-character innings that you have seen in cricket. The kind that make your jaw drop and wish you hadn't quite ended the night with the absinthe tequila concoction that your mate swore was just un****ing believable.....

Tiger's innings against Australia in the first test of the 03 series was one such moment for me.

1st Test: West Indies v Australia at Georgetown, Apr 10-13, 2003 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

YouTube - ‪Shivnarine Chanderpaul 100 off 69 balls 1st test vs Australia 2003 Guyana‬‏

hang on

State Vice-Captain
thanks, robelinda.

they had your most dangerous ball ever on the joy of 6 in the guardian a few days ago!

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I know I saw!!!! How cool was that!!!! Couldnt believe it when i read it. Cracking ball that was! when i first thought about starting a youtube channle that exact video was all that i was planning on uploading, kinda thought of just a few other vids to upload after that...

hang on

State Vice-Captain
I know I saw!!!! How cool was that!!!! Couldnt believe it when i read it. Cracking ball that was! when i first thought about starting a youtube channle that exact video was all that i was planning on uploading, kinda thought of just a few other vids to upload after that...
not the first time either. a couple of months ago, when they first discovered your site, they couldnt believe their luck and mentioned how great it was. i think that now they use it as part of their essential database!

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Ajit Agarkar's 6/41 against Australia at Adelaide. I think we can all agree that Ajit has never come close to replicating that kind of quality bowling again.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Bryan Young's 267* will always be the standout WTF performance to me. Measured in standard deviations above the mean this must rival Jason Gillespie's 201 as one of the least likely innings in history.