• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhoni Vs Gilchrist in ODIs.

Dhoni or Gilly, who is the better ODI cricketer?

• Total voters

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Just want to point out, from an earlier argument, that if there was a side at the time that could, and had, defended low scores like that, it was a Pakistan led by Wasim.
Yeah but they were just deflated after that collapse. It was obvious that they were out of it once Waugh and Gilly lasted an over each.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No, actually meant from what I have seen across internet forums, people who have fantastic lives don go around being dicks to others online... But that other stuff too if it makes you happy.. :p
Dunno I'm pretty happy with my life and I do it all the time