• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

adam parore conquers Mt Everest.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amazing that it seems like forever since Parore played for NZ and he's only 40.

salman85

International Debutant
Good stuff.He was one my favorite Kiwi players back in the day.I hope he tries K-2 and Nanga Parbat next.Much more difficult,but also much more awesome if he does it.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's fantastic. Good on him. Such a dream of mine to climb Everest.

Gutsy stuff.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Good stuff.He was one my favorite Kiwi players back in the day.I hope he tries K-2 and Nanga Parbat next.Much more difficult,but also much more awesome if he does it.
And a severely increased risk of him dying. I don't really understand why you'd want someone you like to try and climb K2; it's got an absurdly high death rate for climbers.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
And a severely increased risk of him dying. I don't really understand why you'd want someone you like to try and climb K2; it's got an absurdly high death rate for climbers.
Cos he is a Pakistani...any Non-Pakistani climbing K2 (located in Pakistan) is publicity for the tourism.