• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warne v Tendulkar one last time

angad

U19 12th Man
Friday's IPL match will be the last chance to see the celebrated Warne v Tendulkar rivalry.

:(

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Will tune in for this actually. Hopefully Warne actually gets to bowl to Sachin this time ffs.

archie mac

International Coach
Warne bowling to STR on a flat pitch which is meant to help batsman hit sixes8-). I might stop in and watch the new paint dry in the kitchen.

smash84

The Tiger King
Warne bowling to STR on a flat pitch which is meant to help batsman hit sixes8-). I might stop in and watch the new paint dry in the kitchen.
lol..........it is supposed to be a T20 and that is how T20 wickets are supposed to be Archie.........I don't think you would have people appreciate T20 cricket on a rank turner or a green top :)

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol..........it is supposed to be a T20 and that is how T20 wickets are supposed to be Archie.........I don't think you would have people appreciate T20 cricket on a rank turner or a green top :)
Actually many IPL matches this season have been on bowling friendly tracks (both pace and spin) and have been more entertaining than the usual fare. :)

smash84

The Tiger King
Actually many IPL matches this season have been on bowling friendly tracks (both pace and spin) and have been more entertaining than the usual fare. :)
hmmm........then archie you might as well come off watching the paint dry in your kitchen :p

Spark

Global Moderator
Cricket in "being more fun when there is something approaching a contest between bat and ball" shocker :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Also watched the few deliveries of Warne to Sachin. Was nice to see. Nothing exciting happened, but boy do I miss their battles :(

sweatNeha

Cricket Spectator
Sachin ansd Shane, both are the legends for cricket world, i still waiting for that great scene of shane bowling to Sachin.