• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Follicularly Challenged XI

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Sehwag
Jayasuriya
Chimp Ponting
Mick Vaughan
Jarrrk Kallis
Brian Close
Matt Prior
Shane Warne
Vince Van der Bijl
Frank Tyson
Doug Bollinger

12th man: Greg Matthews

TV Anchor: Peter "Rictus Grin" West

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And Martin Crowe. You could probably make a team out of those players who had hair implants... Gooch, Kallis, Crowe, Vaughan, Matthews, Warne... Well, okay, you could make half a team.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sehwag?

Oh he's right up there my bad. Think Rana Naved ul-Hasan deserves a mention

Last edited:

bagapath

International Captain
sehwag
jayasuriya
gary kirsten
kallis
peter may (C)
tony greig
kirmani (wk)
tyson
bollinger
oreilly
underwood

it is a very good test team, actually.

Last edited:

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Defo RANA NAVED!!!!! LOL plz look at his cricinfo profile pic!!! Always worth a laugh!!

bagapath

International Captain
Defo RANA NAVED!!!!! LOL plz look at his cricinfo profile pic!!! Always worth a laugh!!
not funny at all my friend. baldness is not something you can laugh at.

(I am in mid 30s and losing hair big time)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
How can you forget Ganguly.
:huh:

If it's a syrup, it's a bloody good one.

Boycs has to be worthy of a mention in any slapheads XI. IVA Richards thinned out quite dramatically towards the end of his career too, although it did seem to coincide with his downturn in output, so maybe it was a Samson dealy with Sir Viv.

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
not funny at all my friend. baldness is not something you can laugh at.

(I am in mid 30s and losing hair big time)
Surely RANA should be an inspiration to you then...of how to wear a hair transplant :P

hang on

State Vice-Captain
bradman is definitely right on top in my book.

regarding ganguly, he cultivated those fronds and some clever tonsorial management ensured that his follicularly impairment was mostly evident when he bowled.

bagapath

International Captain
Wasn't Bradman light on top as well?
good catch. yeah he was. there now. we finally have a star player and skipper. bye bye gary,

sehwag
jayasuriya
bradman (c)
kallis
peter may
tony greig
kirmani (wk)
tyson
bollinger
oreilly
underwood

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gary Kirsten, Langer, Hayden, Sehwag, Strauss, Herschelle Gibbs, Jayasuriya. Plenty of follicularly challenged openers.

Last edited: