• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Current Pakistan cricketers = boring players

Gooch20

Banned
I know pakistan cricket is in a rebuilding mode, but seriously all the new players seem so boring to me, i see no superstar of the future in any of these players, even a senior player like afridi is so boring with his bat these days, he hasn't even hit one six for so long. Pakistan cricket is probably going through its worse phase in its history, so is west indies for that matter

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's sad they just lost that new bloke from Abbottabad they were looking to debut.

salman85

International Debutant
What nonsense.

Pakistan cricket is going through it's most exciting phase in a while.No potential superstarts of the future?

Umar Akmal?Wahab Riaz?Asad Shafique?Azhar Ali?Hammad Azam?Sadaf Hussain?Usman Salahuddin?Add Junaid Khan to that list too since he will do great soon.When was the last time we had so many youngters making their debuts/ready for international debuts along with youngsters only a few years into their careers into our side?

The talent is obvious.The application needs to take place.

Afridi not hitting a 6 hardly matters.He has been our most charismatic captain in a long time,and Pakistan cricket is in the right direction.He's a fantastic leader,and he's restored the energy and passion that was so lost from this team ever Wasim and Waqar called it a day.

To call this Pakistan side boring is plain silly.

Last edited: