• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zimbabwe 'A' v Australia 'A' v South Africa 'A'

SeamUp

International Coach
Patrick Cummins has no more right to be there than Mitchell Marsh. I hope neither of them make the cut.

Can players PLEASE start earning their starting spots? Both those choices of Greg Chappell's paws all over them.

I think its easier for a young bowler with extreme potential to get picked slighlty ahead of his time tbf.

Fast bolwers with great consistency and stamina are rare breeds in contrast to quality young batsman.

Hence Cummins should be getting the nod and Mitch Marsh should be nowhere near.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
So much fail in there. Where do we start...

EDIT: Will mention a few -

1) Copeland, Butterworth and Hilfenhaus playing OD Cricket
2) Beer replacing O'Keefe for the four day matches :@
3) No Bailey, Marsh, Smith, Pattinson, etc
4) Tim Paine to be our captain in all forms in < 5 years

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i don't have an appropriate gif to post. jesus ****ing christ CA.

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You pick SOK for the one-dayers but not longer stuff? FFS CA, sort your ****ing **** out.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Its funny to get so angry at seeing an Aussie A squad, but i cant help it. Sack the whole bloody lot of selectors, seriously, its beyond a joke now.

TumTum

Banned
Disappointing that Hazlewood is still injured, feels like he's been out of action for a year. Cummins also.

Bad selection from CA, but at least all my fav players are in the 4-day side, including Beer :ph34r:

Spark

Global Moderator
FFS.

Why the **** have we decided that a bloke with a grand total of one FC ton has to be the next captain?

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
So much fail in there. Where do we start...

EDIT: Will mention a few -

1) Copeland, Butterworth and Hilfenhaus playing OD Cricket
2) Beer replacing O'Keefe for the four day matches :@
3) No Bailey, Marsh, Smith, Pattinson, etc
4) Tim Paine to be our captain in all forms in < 5 years
Greg Chappell has had his say in ALL departments, these squads just scream that out. I can't believe that David Warner is in ANY four day squad.

My only hope is that this means that Shaun Marsh is tied on for Sri Lanka but I know that's not true. At this rate, he'll be off the CA contract list. One of the few things I'm pleased about is Mitchell Marsh being picked (though I know he doesn't deserve a spot) but not over his brother!

**** me. I'm starting to hate everyone connected with CA.

Last edited: