• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India's Upcoming Batsman - How do you rate them?

Who will be the Best Test Batsman?

• Total voters

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He'll be a gun at the longer form.

Going to be so many photos of Kohli and Sharma fist pumping in the middle of the pitch for years to come.
Interesting and I may be wrong, but Sharma doesn't strike me as the highly emotional 'fist-pumping' sort of bloke that Kohli is. He strikes me as having a similar temperament to Laxman, a little more subdued. Can't recall him celebrating his recent milestones against the Windies, was it fist-pumps?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I just meant they'll hit each other's fists together because they'll bat together a lot.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Going to be so many photos of Kohli and Sharma fist pumping in the middle of the pitch for years to come.
Hope so. As I said in the India/WI thread, a (well, theoretically) really good partnership to watch in Test cricket. Both really aesthetically pleasing batsmen with different qualities to them. I'd be really excited about watching this Indian side play over the next few years if the BCCI weren't so detestable; is there anything we can do about that? Can we have Alex Hawke call the cops on them or something?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

Yeah.. rather see those pics than the pics of whom your fists wud be pumping seeing those partnerships :p