• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Howardj Presents - Ashes Aftermath; Australian Cricket Under the Microscope

howardj

International Coach
Only a few more sleeps to go now, boys - until my State of the Nation essay is released.

Have opted against serialising it. :laugh:

I believe next weekend is a long weekend, so have pushed the 1 May release date back until the evening of 2 May.

It's 7000+ words so far. Having real troubles staying sober enough during the holiday season to put the final polish on it. :laugh:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disappointed, opened the thread eagerly awaiting an appropriate gif when I saw Spikey had posted.. :(

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
sorry let's pretend the other post didn't happen

>>>Howardj Presents - Ashes Aftermath; Australian Cricket Under the Microscope

>>>Only a few more sleeps to go now, boys - until my State of the Nation essay is released.

howardj

International Coach
I can confirm that I am ready to publish

9497 words in total

Like Tony Abbott, I'm no tech head

So can someone please tell me how to attach a Microsoft Word document so that everyone can read it

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Looks like we have the first sacking- Mike Young's contract not renewed, announced today. Been with the team for 11 years.