• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trades

Furball

Evil Scotsman
what about all time teams?

would australia benefit by getting a 'better' opener (apologies to trumper)?

ditto the windies?

india would certainly benefit from a world class fast bowler.
West Indies probably have the best all time XI going.

hang on

State Vice-Captain
i would plump for australia in terms of the best all time 11. just.

that said, i think that both teams' opening pairs are inferior to that of england and india.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Will trade Luke Wright to the Czech for two boxes of Staropramen.
We are willing to pay this price for any cricketer.
Do cricket players require any unusual stuff we should know about before building the team?
Daily bathing in champagne? Private jets? Blond prostitutes like our footballers?

Now its only 10 more to go :)

Howe_zat

Audio File
Hang on: Interesting. So, let's say Hubert Sutcliffe (legend with a 60 average maybe, but doesn't make the side over Hobbs & Hutton) for whichever leggie out of Warne or O'Reilly doesn't make the Aussie team.

Blaze 18

Banned
i would plump for australia in terms of the best all time 11. just.

that said, i think that both teams' opening pairs are inferior to that of england and india.
So would I. I think Shane Warne probably gives the Australian XI a slight edge over the West Indian one.

hang on

State Vice-Captain
not to mention, bradman. and gilchrist, though sobers could, conceivably, cancel him out with his all round genius.