• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trades

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Agent, I'd prefer to trade Dinesh Karthik instead. Surely you'd take that to get rid of Akmal? :D

vcs

Can't see how an Indian could refuse given their batting depth. In limited overs cricket it'd be no contest.
Would do anything to avoid splitting Sehwag-Gambhir in Tests TBH. In limited overs, it'd be a definite yes.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Agent, I'd prefer to trade Dinesh Karthik instead. Surely you'd take that to get rid of Akmal? :D
I'd take take that any day. But if that happened, you guys would get 2 for the price of 1 (Umar Akmal would fake injury and join big bro in India).

Howe_zat

Audio File
What's the best offer on a batting allrounder for one of England's reserve quicks? (Bresnan, Finn, Shahzad, Onions, etc)

vcs

Haha, if Umar Akmal were to defect to us (:ph34r:), I'd seriously consider offering England someone like Kohli in exchange for Bresnan.

Himannv

International Coach
Would do anything to avoid splitting Sehwag-Gambhir in Tests TBH. In limited overs, it'd be a definite yes.
I think the likes of Pujara and Kohli would do well in tests. No shortage of good batting talent in India but the fast bowling leaves a bit to be desired.

vcs

I think the likes of Pujara and Kohli would do well in tests. No shortage of good batting talent in India but the fast bowling leaves a lot to be desired.
Fixed.

Still, the opening position is vital and I would like to keep that intact. India have always produced plenty of batsmen, but this is probably the first Test opening partnership since Chauhan-Gavaskar that has really clicked for us long-term.

Himannv

International Coach
Fixed.

Still, the opening position is vital and I would like to keep that intact. India have always produced plenty of batsmen, but this is probably the first Test opening partnership since Chauhan-Gavaskar that has really clicked for us long-term.
Fair enough. There haven't been too many good options for that slot I guess. Even we haven't really nailed it down since Sanath and Marvan.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
A spinner to australia for a quick would be an obvious one.

Would even take Nannes,Hilfenhaus,Harris for a Murali Karthik or a piyush Chawla.